Academic Showcase Team
Bradley Eagles All-Academic Premier Showcase League Team
Class of 2019 and 2020 baseball players in the DC, Maryland & Northern Virginia area are encouraged to come try out for our All-Academic Premier Showcase League Team. If you are interested in playing baseball at the collegiate level, then this team is for you!
What is the AAPSL Team?
AAPSL stands for “All-Academic Premier Showcase League” Team, and is a member of the Northern Virginia Travel Baseball League’s Premier Showcase League. Since its creation in the summer of 2016, the NVTBL PSL has provided hundreds of high school student athletes with exposure to a wide variety of college baseball programs from the Division I, II, and III levels. In 2018, our focus is to expose our student athletes to the top academic schools in the country, in the hopes of helping them play college baseball over the next four years.
What does the Bradley Eagles All Academic PSL experience include?
Data Recruiting Package for NCAA Coaches
• Recruiting video
• Academic and athletic resume
• Live in-game video footage
• Skills Assessment Day Measurables Chart (60 Yard Times, Exit Velocity, Arm Speed, Catcher Pop Times, etc.)
• College Advising from Andy Bradley (President and Executive Director, BBA)
• Weekly Skills Trainings with Catholic University Coach Bobby Picardo and PSL Staff
• Local PSL Games with live video footage
• Exposure to College Campuses and Coaches
• Campus tours with pro-style workouts and simulated games
• Showcase tournaments and events
• Attend college summer league and minor league games
• Guest speakers including current college players and coaches
• December (2017) college recruiting seminar in VA
• Schedule Flexibility
• Two OFF weekends to explore college campuses as needed
What conferences will AAPSL players receive campus tours and on-field exposure from?
• Atlantic Coast Conference
• Atlantic 10 Conference
• Big East Conference
• Capital Athletic Conference
• Centennial Conference
• Ivy League
• Landmark Conference
• Liberty League
• NESCAC (New England Small College Athletic Conference)
• ODAC (Old Dominion Athletic Conference)
• Patriot League
• AND MORE!
Where are former Bradley Eagles AAPSL players now?
• Brown University — Ivy League
• Case Western Reserve University — University Athletic Conference
• Colby University — NESCAC
• Drew University — Landmark Conference
• Shenandoah University — ODAC
What are the eligibility requirements to play for the AAPSL?
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Minimum SAT of 1050
• Minimum ACT of 23
For additional info, please contact Andy Bradley at email@example.com.