BBA Indoor Facility Covid-19 Safety Measures & Procedures
- Participants who are two weeks past their second COVID-19 immunization shot are not required to wear masks in the facility
- Participants who are not vaccinated will be required to wear their masks in the facility and still practice proper social distancing
- All Players and Coaches will be required to sanitize upon entering the facility
- All Players and Coaches will be required to do a temperature check upon entering the facility
- Players or coaches that do not meet the criteria will NOT be permitted to practice
- All Players and Coaches MUST be symptom free to participate
- All patrons must bring their own water
- All Players and Coaches who are not vaccinated must adhere to the social distancing practices
- All Players and Coaches must complete the BBA Release and Waiver of Liability – Click Here to View
BBA Facility Health and Safety Guidelines
- Number of players and coaches will be in accordance with VA State COVID Guidelines. Please check the link to see the updates as they are updated by the state.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up around the facility and at entrances for all patrons to use.
- Coaches and instructors who are not vaccinated must maintain and adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Equipment will be sanitized in a timely manor
- Signage will be posted around the facility giving information about Covid-19 safety.
*All of these guidelines are in adherence with the current Virginia state Covid-19 regulations and are subject to change if new restrictions are implemented*