BBA Indoor Facility Covid-19 Safety Measures & Procedures
- All Participants (Coaches/Players, etc) will be required to wear (masks) Face Coverings
- All Players and Coaches will be required to sanitize upon entering the facility
- All Players and Coaches will be required to do a temperature check upon entering the facility
- Players or coaches that do not meet the criteria will NOT be permitted to practice
- All Players and Coaches MUST be symptom free to participate
- All patrons must bring their own water
- All Players and Coaches must adhere to the social distancing practices
- All Players and Coaches must complete the Daily BBA Waiver Form – CLICK HERE
- All Players and Coaches must complete the BBA Release and Waiver of Liability – Click Here to View
BBA Facility Health and Safety Guidelines
- Number of players and coaches will be limited to 25 percent of the lowest occupancy load on the
certificate of occupancy.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up around the facility and at entrances for all patrons to use.
- Coaches and instructors must maintain and adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Equipment will be sanitized in a timely manor
- Signage will be posted around the facility giving information about Covid-19 safety.
*All of these guidelines are in adherence with the current Virginia state Covid-19 regulations and are subject to change if new restrictions are implemented*