Indoor Facility General Information
BBA Indoor Facility
11440 Commerce Park Drive LL-1
Reston, VA 20191
Bradley Baseball Academia welcomes you to our Indoor Facility here in Reston, Virginia. We offer a diverse programming schedule for local baseball and softball players from Little League all the way to collegiate athletes. We strive to help provide the best facility for players of all skill levels and look forward to having you in soon!
Little League, Middle School and High School Training
We work throughout the year with softball and baseball players between the ages of 5-18, in order to help them further their skillsets on the diamond. If you have any questions on the programs we offer, please reach out to our VP of Operations, Chris Nee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Registration & Updates
BBA will be using EZFacility for signups and registrations for our new programs. Please CLICK HERE to view our registration website.
BBA Indoor Facility Covid-19 Safety Measures & Procedures
* With new guidelines potentially coming, these guidelines are subject to change
- As of 1/1/23, All Players and Coaches will have the option to wear their masks in the facility and still practice proper social distancing
- All Players and Coaches will be required to sanitize upon entering the facility
- All Players and Coaches will be required to do a temperature check upon entering the facility
- Players or coaches that do not meet the criteria will NOT be permitted to practice
- All Players and Coaches MUST be symptom free to participate
- All patrons must bring their own water
- All Players and Coaches must complete the BBA Release and Waiver of Liability – Click Here to View
BBA Facility Health and Safety Guidelines
- Number of players and coaches will be in accordance with VA State COVID Guidelines and the Governor’s Executive Orders. Please check the link to see the updates as they are updated by the state.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up around the facility and at entrances for all patrons to use.
BBA Indoor Facility General Safety Rules
- No METAL Cleats or Long Turf Cleats (3/4’’ or more even if plastic)
- No Spitting or Nose Clearing
- No Food of ANY kind
- No Gum, Seeds, Peanuts, Candy
- No Gatorade, sports drinks, sodas, juices or other beverages
- No Tobacco Products of Any Kind
- No Chairs, Sharp Objects, or High Heeled Shoes
- No Jewelry and No Belts/Clothing with Sharp Edges
- Facility and cage liability waivers must be signed by participants and where necessary their guardians/ parents prior to use.
- Participants must wear adequate protective gear appropriate for their sport including batting helmets for both BP pitchers and hitters.
- Pitchers during live BP must always use a protective pitching screen for safety.
- For sports besides baseball or softball, use of the cage and protective measures must be approved in advance by BBA Staff
- Coaches with athletes using the cage must supervise other athletes under their direction that are elsewhere in the facility.
- Batting practice/swinging of bats must only take place in the cage.