Indoor Facility Safety Rules
BBA INDOOR FACILITY SAFETY RULES
- No METAL Cleats or Long Turf Cleats (3/4’’ or more even if plastic)
- No Spitting or Nose Clearing
- No Food of ANY kind
- No Gum, Seeds, Peanuts, Candy
- No Gatorade, sports drinks, sodas, juices or other beverages
- No Tobacco Products of Any Kind
- No Chairs, Sharp Objects, or High Heeled Shoes
- No Jewelry and No Belts/Clothing with Sharp Edges
- Facility and cage liability waivers must be signed by participants and where necessary their guardians/ parents prior to use.
- Participants must wear adequate protective gear appropriate for their sport including batting helmets for both BP pitchers and hitters.
- Pitchers during live BP must always use a protective pitching screen for safety.
- For sports besides baseball or softball, use of the cage and protective measures must be approved in advance by BBA Staff
- Coaches with athletes using the cage must supervise other athletes under their direction that are elsewhere in the facility.
- Batting practice/swinging of bats must only take place in the cage.