Northeast College Bus Tour
1) What is the Northeast College Bus Tour?
- The Northeast Bus Tour is a four day trip, with the top priority of giving every student athlete on the bus a first hand take on the college experience. Our mission at BBA is to provide each player the opportunity to showcase their abilities, on the field and off the field, in front of the top academic programs in the Northeast. The BBA Northeast College Bus Tour offers a unique focus on utilizing a strong academic background to aid in the college recruitment process. Our Northeast Bus Tour also includes Pro Style Showcase Workouts and Simulated Games in Philadelphia, New York and Boston in front of 30+ college coaches….ALL ON ONE FIELD! SO EVERY COACH SEES EVERY PLAYER PERFORM.
- We also include an instructional aspect at our workouts along the way, by giving the players the opportunity to work with college coaches on hitting, defense, pitching, base running and other aspects of the game.
- The trip offers a personal and in-depth look into several top northeastern college baseball programs, which is not provided at a typical showcase event
- 1500+ College Coaches will receive each player’s digital report card consisting of video footage from our BBA Livestream Channel, a Pitching Rapsodo Report, a Blast Motion Report, other miscellaneous metrics, player profile info and more!
- College List Creation, Assistance and Guidance
- Daily ‘Skull Sessions’ with college coaches on aspects of the game, recruiting and more throughout the trip.
- The bus will depart in the morning of Monday June 13th from Ursinus College in Collegeville, PA. The trip will conclude in Boston on Thursday June 16th in the evening and players are responsible for flights returning home out of Logan Airport no earlier than 6pm. Flights are not included in the registration fee.
- Hosted/Chaperoned by Andy Bradley(BBA CEO), Stan Exeter(Ursinus College), Dave Gage(Stevenson University), and Chris Nee (Catholic University)
- 15 Campus Tours led by College Coaching Staffs, Players and Administrators.
- Holy Cross
- Seton Hall
2) Transportation/Hotels- All bus transportation is included in the registration fee and it will transport all of our student athletes for the duration of the trip. All hotels for players between Monday through Thursday are also included in the registration fee.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org the details for your flight out of Logan Airport on Thursday June 16th. Be sure the flight is after 6pm.
3) Tour Guides– Players will be guided/chaperoned throughout the trip by:
Andy Bradley, CEO/Executive Director of BBA
Stan Exeter, Head Coach at Ursinus College
Dave Gage, Head Coach at Stevenson University.
Chris Nee, Pitching Coach at Catholic University.
*This will be the fifth summer that Stan and Andy have guided this tour and the third for Dave.
4) Players Only- Parents are asked not to attend this trip, as we want to create a true college baseball experience for these four days. One of our top goals is for the student athletes to walk away from this experience with a better understanding of what it truly takes to play college baseball. Parents will be able to attend the first showcase on Monday June 13th at Ursinus College, as well as the third showcase in Boston on Thursday June 16th.
5) Registration and Cost–
- Any player interested in joining us on this incredible experience must CLICK HERE to register and complete the waiver. The Early Bird registration fee for the trip is $1,999.
- There is a 50% non-refundable deposit due for the bus tour during the registration process. The final 50% will be withdrawn 30 days prior to the event. You also have the option to pay the full amount at the time of checkout.
- This price includes all activities, most meals, hotels and bus transportation. Players must also bring spending money for 2-3 meals. All breakfasts and most lunches and dinners will be covered by BBA.
- Bradley Baseball Academia will not issue refunds for our Bus Tours within 30 days of the event.