- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data, and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information, and how online payments to Bradley Baseball Academy are processed.
- Our policy on linking to outside websites.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process an online payment.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
3. Security and Online Payments
We take security seriously, and we take precautions to protect your personal information.
We use an outside credit card processing company, Authorize.net, to process users’ online credit card and e-check transactions for goods and services. Authorize.net does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We use online payment forms provided by Authorize.net to process your transactions. These forms encrypt your information and transmit it to Authorize.net in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
We request information from you on these forms. To use these forms, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
While Authorize.net uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.