Virtual High Academic Prospect Tour
Tour Recording Available for Purchase: Click Here to View Virtual High Academic Prospect Tour Week 1 Information May 18th – May 22nd
Tour Recording Available for Purchase: Click Here to View Virtual High Academic Prospect Tour Week 2 Information May 25th – May 29th
Registration is still open: Click Here to View Virtual High Academic Prospect Tour Week 3 Information June 1st – June 5th
***Contact BBA Front Office Staff for more details
Virtual Prospect Tour Week 4
June 8th – June 11th
With the NCAA recruiting dead period recently extended, the Virtual Prospect Tour is rolling out another week of college baseball programs with great academic opportunities. Our Virtual Series is designed to showcase these premier institutions to Student-Athletes looking to hit the classroom with the same determination they take to the field. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn more about playing at the next level straight from the coaches and players themselves.
Week 4 is designed as a four day experience providing prospects with exclusive insight into playing college baseball at programs with high academic requirements. Coaches and representatives from the institutions listed below will be showcased daily through both a live Q & A forum and pre-recorded* interviews based on questions YOU have submitted. The tour will be a live broadcast in which you will be invited to join us from the comfort of your home via ZOOM Meeting.
Week 4 Prospect Tour List of Schools:
The daily webinar is set to kickoff on Monday June 8th from 3:15 – 5PM EST and run concurrently each day of the week until Thursday at that time. The night before each session, you will receive a link to a virtual campus and/or athletic facility tour of the two programs being showcased. The next day, coaches and representatives from those institutions will be featured in a 30-40 minute segment to offer additional insight into playing at their school. Due to current NCAA regulations, all Division I Coaches will be presented in a pre recorded setting based on questions you have submitted in advance. All Division III Coaches will join us live for a personal Q & A.
Additional highlights of the High Academic Prospect Tour will include;
- Cingular Focus – Mental Training Techniques with founder, Rich Dishman
- AcceptU – Common App Essay Prep and College List help – Jamie Moynihan
- Project Athlete Workout – Stay physically fit with Joe Barlia as he invites you to end Mon/Wed/Fri with a LIVE and IN HOME strength and conditioning workout.
- Player Intro Template Emails to send to college coaches
- All 8 of the College Coaching Staff’s Email List
Daily Schedule for the week of June 8tht – June 11th:
- 6:00pm EST (Nights prior to Tour) – Virtual Campus & Athletic Facility Tours emailed to you
- 3:00 – 3:15pm EST – ZOOM Waiting Room
- 3:15 – 3:30pm EST – AcceptU or Cingular Focus Module Webinar
- 3:30 – 4:10pm EST – D I Coach & Representative pre-recorded Q & A
- 4:10 – 4:50pm EST – D III Coach Live Webinar
- 5:00 – 5:30pm EST – Project Athlete Zoom Workout(Mon&Wed)
Registration and Cost: Any player interested in joining us on this unique remote experience must click here to register. The Early Eagle registration fee for the tour is ONLY $39. Registration for the Virtual High Academic Tour will be limited to one household.
Please don’t miss out on this opportunity to get an up close and personal look at ten of the top academic baseball programs in the country for a nominal fee. If you have any questions, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.