Virtual Prospect Tour Week 3
Week 3: June 1st – 5th
Week 3 of the Virtual Prospect Tour starts next Monday June 1st and brings you some of the best programs in College Baseball! Don’t miss out on this exclusive chance to get real time feedback and information on what it takes to play at the next level straight from the Coaches and Players representing those institutions.
Week 3 Prospect Tour List of Schools:
- University of Maryland
- Vanderbilt University
- Duke University
- College of Holy Cross
- College of William & Mary
- Colby College
- Swarthmore College
- Tufts University
The daily webinar is set to kickoff on Monday May 25th from 3:15 – 5PM EST and run concurrently each day of the week at that time. The night before each session, you will receive a link to a virtual campus and/or athletic facility tour of the two programs being showcased. The next day, coaches from those institutions will be featured in a 30-40 minute segment to offer additional insight into playing at their school. Due to current NCAA regulations, all Division I Coaches will be presented in a pre recorded setting based on questions you have submitted in advance. All Division III Coaches will join us live for a personal Q & A.
Additional highlights of the High Academic Prospect Tour will include;
- Mental Training with Cingular Focus, to help improve ones mental game, with Rich Dishman
- Project Athlete Workout – Stay physically fit with Joe Barlia as he invites you to end Mon/Wed/Fri with a LIVE and IN HOME strength and conditioning workout.
- Player Intro Template Emails to send to college coaches
- All 10 of the College Coaching Staff’s Email List
Daily Schedule for the week:
- 6:00pm EST (Nights prior to Tour) – Virtual Campus & Athletic Facility Tours emailed to you
- 3:00 – 3:15pm EST – ZOOM Waiting Room
- 3:15 – 3:30pm EST – Cingular Training: Mental Training Webinar
- 3:30 – 4:10pm EST – D I Coach pre-recorded Q & A
- 4:10 – 4:50pm EST – D III Coach Live Webinar
- 5:00 – 5:30pm EST – Project Athlete Zoom Workout(Mon/Wed/Fri)
Registration and Cost: Any player interested in joining us on this unique remote experience must click here to register. Registration for the Virtual High Academic Tour will be limited to one household.
Please don’t miss out on this opportunity to get an up close and personal look at ten of the top academic baseball programs in the country for a nominal fee. If you have any questions, then please email us at bradleybaseballacademy@gmail.